You may have heard that we’re expecting some snow this weekend. The Master Planning Advisory Committee is watching the forecast carefully and will be making a decision by Friday afternoon about whether the Community Workshop this Saturday has to be postponed. You can check http://greenfieldmasterplan.com/ or http://townofgreenfield.org/ for any changes in the schedule.
If you’ve told anyone about the Workshop, please help spread the word. Thanks! And here’s hoping to see you this Saturday!