Greenfield Master Plan Workshop Possible Postponement

You may have heard that we’re expecting some snow this weekend. The Master Planning Advisory Committee is watching the forecast carefully and will be making a decision by Friday afternoon about whether the Community Workshop this Saturday has to be postponed. You can check or for any changes in the schedule.

If you’ve told anyone about the Workshop, please help spread the word. Thanks! And here’s hoping to see you this Saturday!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *